Management of the UK fishing industry is divided into three sections:
- Individual fish producer organisations (POs), who manage quota for vessels in their membership. The POs are collectively known as the sector.
- The non-sector is over-10 metre boats that do not fish against a PO's quota allocations.
- The 10 metre and under fleet that does not fish against a PO's quota allocations, and are managed as a pool.
More information: How quotas are set.
Documents relating to the management of the sector, as well as anything of interest to them, will be uploaded to this page. Please contact us if you would like something specific uploaded for the sector.
Fisheries Data Exchange System outputs: Situation by stock (also known as all member states)
- 22 November 2013 (Excel 404 KB)
- 18 October 2013 (Excel 407 KB)
- 18 September 2013 (Excel 401 KB)
- 16 August 2013 (Excel 401 KB)
- 15 July 2013 (Excel 399 KB)
- 14 June 2013 (Excel 397 KB)
- 16 May 2013 (Excel 396 KB)
- 16 April 2013 (Excel 382 KB)
- 19 February 2013 (Excel 364 KB)
- End of year for 2012 (Excel 361 KB)
- 21 December 2012 (Excel 386 KB)
Fisheries Management Team
Marine Management Organisation
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 376 2591
Fax: 0191 376 2681
Subscribe to the sectoral documentation news feed to be emailed updates to this section
Help with documents
Some of these documents are in the portable document format (PDF) for downloading. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be freely downloaded from www.adobe.com/uk/